UV/NIR Fluorescence Detection
Invisible near Infrared (NIR) Security Ink Barcode Detection on Smartphones
Invisible near-IR ink is only visible under near-IR camera. Our modified smartphone cameras can detect infrared inks printed on labels and barcodes. Use the proper optical bandpass filter and our EigenCAM app optional to easily enhance the weak IR fluorescence features. We can customize to your specific applications.
- 310nm UV to authenticate invisible watermarks demo here.
- 365nm UV for invisible 2D barcode detection demo here.
- 395nm for invisible 2D barcode detection demo here.
- 850nm compact NIR LED illuminator demo here.
- Invisible (NIR) security ink powder detection demo here.
Nexus 5X NIR camera has very good sensitivity in the NIR 1050nm region.
IR Enabled Nexus 5™ for Infrared Fluorescence Detection
IR Enabled iPhone 5s ™ for IR Fluorescence Detection
Invisible Ultraviolet (UV) Security Ink Barcode Detection on Smartphone
UV fluorescence detection of security barcodes on Google Nexus 5 smartphone